1/22/11

Friday, January 20, 2011 - Squats

I was still a little sore still from squat max and pause squats from eons ago so I decided on a deload. I have sort of gotten off my 5/3/1 path a little so I have decided to deload the rest of this week and next and get back into my regular routine. I

I did work with Justin's weights as he has started the 5/3/1 and just really focused on my form. Head up. Chest up. Elbows down. Tight back. Butt back. Hard arch. Knees out. Push on outside of feet. I can very much feel that my balance is more centered and there is way less drive forward. I am sure using this form right now my max is lower but I really can tell already improved stability and a more centered balance. MY

Squat
45x12, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 265x5, 285x5, 305x5

An awesome video from the Elite FTS UGSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment