7/8/10

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 - Korte 3x3

It has been a while since I have been in the gym. I had an offical start date for this on Monday but I figured I would run this for a couple of days just to get my body back into the gym. HOLY DOG BALLS! That was one of the biggest ass kicker workouts I have had in a while. I didn't miss any reps and I didn't feel like there was every a rep that I would miss. It was just a lot of work and taxing on the whole body.

I really tried to concentrate on my form throughout each set. The reps and sets weren't overwhelming at all, there was just a LOT of them.

This was actually a fantastic way to get into the gym. It was taxing physically and mentally but it felt so good when I was done and I knew I had gotten something done.

Bench - Alternated between 3 grips
9x6 w/160

Squat - Wide Rip stance
8x5 w/250

Deadlift
8x5 w/250

No comments:

Post a Comment