7/10/10

Friday, July 09, 2010 - Korte 3x3

Did a second night of the Korte 3x3 and it felt GREAT! It feels so good to be back in the gym and feeling good. So far I am loving the dynamics of this program, I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.

It is amazing where motivation can be found. For me and this program all of the motivation I needed was the below message. Thank you again, Jason.

Todd, I want you to try this program and see if it works. I know you got good results on smolov. This program is another volume program, but you bench, squat, and deadlift each workout 3x a week. Here is a link:
http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/index.htm (the info on Korte 3x3 is on the right)


Bench - Alternated between 3 grips
135x10, 9x6 w/160

Squat- Rip stance
135x10, 8x5 w/250

Deadlift
8x5 w/250

No comments:

Post a Comment