5/20/10

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - You look like a dog taking a shit.

Today is a scheduled rest day.

I was talking with Jason last night and we were talking about my recent lifts. Now I know at 405 my squat form was breaking down pretty good. My double at 385 actually felt a lot better and really looked a lot better. I am actually more proud of the 385 double than the 405 single just due to the form I maintained.

We talked about my 405 deadlift and my deadlift form. Now I know my deadlift counts because I did indeed lock out the weight but yes, it was UGLY. As Jason was talking to me about my lift he described my form quite eloquently. He said, I look like a dog taking a shit. After watching a few dog shitting videos and my deadlift video a couple of times I think I may have to agree with Jason. Time to start working on my deadlift form.



No comments:

Post a Comment