5/22/10

Friday, May 22, 2010 - Rest Day

I ended up taking today off. Got busy relaxing and and spending time with the kids.

I have been thinking a lot about bands and ordered some from Westside and also a splurge order from Elite FTS since they had a 50% off sale. I installed some band pegs on the top of my rack for reverse band squats, deadlifts, and rack pulls. The bands offer a great way to get used to the weight at the top and really explode out of the bottom. I haven't spent too much time messing with this yet but did a few sets with 405 and the light Jumpstretch bands I got from Westside. I was surprised at how much the bands helped but also just how quickly they "let off" at the top. I can't wait to up the weight with these and get some real sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment