12/27/09

Saturday, December 26, 2009 - Rest Day

This was sort of a forced rest day. I was planning on traveling to a different camp for a team WOD. I was pretty excited about that one but a storm moved in and I wasn't able to make it due to high winds and blowing snow.

Max Percentage Chart - Hey Jason, I found that max chart. WHAT AN AWESOME TOOL! This puts Coach Rut's workout into better perspective when calculating weights and target weights on 5-5-5-3-3-3 days. I also watched the new video from the main page with Louie Simmons and his mathematical approach to working out, I totally get that. VERY COOL STUFF!

Have you thought about incorporating any of Louie’s speed work and box squats into our routines?

1 comment:

  1. Todd, the box squat is in Coach Rut's movement pool. I need to build a box for that. I have been looking for information on incorporating speed work (D.E.) into our program. The olympic lifts we do on total body day serve the same purpose. Westside doesn't O-lift. However, I am going to e-mail Coach Rut and ask for his thoughts.

    ReplyDelete