4/15/11

Fisty the Bear.

So I was in the process of setting up a party for a friend. Since this was an Alaskan party I thought it would be fun to have a bear running around to scare people, make people laugh, and participate in games. I decided to turn to Craigslist and place an add to see if anyone could help me out.

Here is the add I placed:

Wanted, Bear to run around a party for about an hour or so to scare some friends, play some games, and create a fun Alaskan theme for a party. Please send a picture or video and please be local to Alaska.

Here is a rather disturbing reply and video I received.

Hello, My name is Fisty the Bear.

As you can see from the paper I am holding I am local to Alaska. I would love to attend your party. I love playing all sorts of games to include scat games, "face painting", and any sort of fisting fun you want. I have included a video of myself. Please let me come and party. RAWR.

Sincerly, Fisty the Bear


I am not going to reply as this is not at all what I had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment