2/23/10

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - Grip Training BFN's, Intermittent Fast, and 21's for Guns

Bounce Forced Negatives (BFN’s) – These are completed with either the goal gripper or one level harder than my goal gripper. Force the gripper closed, let the strain open it up only as far as your grip will allow, repeat each rep from this distance. BFN’s work well with low rep sets, 5x5 is a good example. These will trash your grip and your forearms.

Today was also an intermittent fast day. I went 24 hours, breaksfast to breakfast. I have found that to the best way for me and I always feel fantastic the day after.

I didn't have a truck so once again trapped at the Aurora. Did a nice Volume Dummbell workout for arms. Always feels good to get pumped up but not nearly as good as doing squats or deadlifts.

I was REALLY close to closing the RB240 today. Soon. Very soon.


Warmup - COC #1 - 3x10 Left & Right
Right - RB240 BFN's 5x5
Left - COC #2 BFN's 5x5


No comments:

Post a Comment